Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was looking for an S-12 for my Sov/Excal, BUT,

ejudasf

got offered the WOT at a great price. I couldn't turn it down, and haven't received ANY offers for a used S-12 coil.

Can't afford a new one, and couldn't find any "good" experiences with the 12.5 Excellerator II coil. Actually couldn't find any responses of anyone using one.

In early January, I will hopefully get all the water-proof connectors for both machines, and change them out so that I can use any of my coils on either of my machines.

Seems scary now because once I have the connectors on, I will also be able to use the meter on the Excal. Anyone do that yet?

Laterz

ed

Won't work Ed.

Excal is not wired for a meter. Sovs have a wire on pin #5 for this purpose that feeds the ID voltage to the meter.

HH