Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We can't do anything about any of this but... We can sure keep score... READ...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member

Greg(E.Tn)

We CAN do some things, and we SHOULD.

For example, my local Knoxville newspaper is extremely left wing. It is owned by The Gannet Company, which in turn owns USA Today, " the Detroit Free Press; The Indianapolis Star; The Cincinnati Enquirer; The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville, Florida; The Tennessean in Nashville, Tennessee; The Courier-Journal in Louisville, Kentucky; the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester, New York; The Des Moines Register; The Arizona Republic in Phoenix, Arizona; The News-Press in Fort Myers, Florida; the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel; and the Great Falls Tribune in Great Falls, Montana. "

'nuff said, right? :drinking:

I've written several replies to editorials posted in the Knoxville paper that were far left, but surprise, surprise, they never got printed. Then I noticed they had a FB page. so I started going there, and posting the true news to counter their fake news.

At first, I got huge amounts of pushback from the resident lefties, but after awhile, it became less and less, while I slowly started receiving more support from other readers, and then began noticing more pushback against the paper from people I like to think were encouraged by my actions.

I encourage everybody to do the same. FB is a TOOL to be used. THEY use it, so should WE.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I really think the RINO party needs a true lesson in humility. I know I don't have to worry about them fixing the vote so I sure won't vote unless it's for someone like Hawley that was attacked by the RINO's include a spoiled kid from the Ralston Purina family, John Danforth, who never has done a thing other then be a MO senator that happened to get Thomas into the Supreme court when the left made their first attack on RW judges.

tvr

We CAN do some things, and we SHOULD.

For example, my local Knoxville newspaper is extremely left wing. It is owned by The Gannet Company, which in turn owns USA Today, " the Detroit Free Press; The Indianapolis Star; The Cincinnati Enquirer; The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville, Florida; The Tennessean in Nashville, Tennessee; The Courier-Journal in Louisville, Kentucky; the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester, New York; The Des Moines Register; The Arizona Republic in Phoenix, Arizona; The News-Press in Fort Myers, Florida; the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel; and the Great Falls Tribune in Great Falls, Montana. "

'nuff said, right? :drinking:

I've written several replies to editorials posted in the Knoxville paper that were far left, but surprise, surprise, they never got printed. Then I noticed they had a FB page. so I started going there, and posting the true news to counter their fake news.

At first, I got huge amounts of pushback from the resident lefties, but after awhile, it became less and less, while I slowly started receiving more support from other readers, and then began noticing more pushback against the paper from people I like to think were encouraged by my actions.

I encourage everybody to do the same. FB is a TOOL to be used. THEY use it, so should WE.

My wife is still working. Her employer (large school system) has fired people whose spouses did what you suggest. When she reaches a certain milestone and declares a retirement date, then the shackles come off.

bulletman

My wife is still working. Her employer (large school system) has fired people whose spouses did what you suggest. When she reaches a certain milestone and declares a retirement date, then the shackles come off.
You might take the shackles off now. If she gets fired, hire a good attorney and take them to the cleaners. Noticed an article today, North Dakota is considering a bill that will allow lawsuits for those unjustly censored by FaceCrap and TweetyBird.

tvr

You might take the shackles off now. If she gets fired, hire a good attorney and take them to the cleaners. Noticed an article today, North Dakota is considering a bill that will allow lawsuits for those unjustly censored by FaceCrap and TweetyBird.
Two of those fired sued and lost. Teachers union does not protect those who do not agree with them. The "right to work" law in the state is constructed by communists to suit their means ... and we have one of the highest costs of lawyers in the country; not a winning formula. Sometimes I hate to just be pragmatic, but this time I think it is necessary.

bulletman

Two of those fired sued and lost. Teachers union does not protect those who do not agree with them. The "right to work" law in the state is constructed by communists to suit their means ... and we have one of the highest costs of lawyers in the country; not a winning formula. Sometimes I hate to just be pragmatic, but this time I think it is necessary.
Very unfortunate

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
The America we knew has been replaced by shameless communism beliefs and especially tactics. Forbes magazine had the balls to brag they were going to do it. Ronna McDaniel sent me a letter asking for donations to take back all they've loss for the GOP. I quickly explained to her about screwing the pooch and where she was on that particular food chain. No fix the vote across the country then no vote.

G.

tvr

The America we knew has been replaced by shameless communism beliefs and especially tactics. Forbes magazine had the balls to brag they were going to do it. Ronna McDaniel sent me a letter asking for donations to take back all they've loss for the GOP. I quickly explained to her about screwing the pooch and where she was on that particular food chain. No fix the vote across the country then no vote.

G.

I unsubscribed to Forbes minutes after I saw their editorial about making sure none of those in the Trump Administration should ever have jobs again. Even before I moved to Maryland for work reasons, I called it "the communist state of Maryland". Many of the elected officials and too many of the people here keep reinforcing that sentiment. When wife does hit retirement we are moving out of the state.

I respectfully disagree with not voting. If we all stop voting, we just hand the reins over to the communists, without a fight. If we can keep elections close while we continue to uncover fraud, we might stand a chance. The RNC can't fix the voting issues, but elected officials can. Even if not all the candidates are what we want, if we vote we can still choose the lesser of evils to limit the damage. I don't intend to sit back and just hand over the reins.