Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We had a liberal POS on here called DavetheJunky... He had 11 other names we know about...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
We have a habit of letting the ones using multiple IP address and in this case anonomysers to conceal their identity (since after all they are serious trolls.) to be lebeled as trolls, and this one wrote us when he got caught that he'd never be stopped and on top of that him and one of his IT buddies would be putting up a competitive site to knock us out of business and he'd be contacting all of our advertisers.... Now that you think of it I'm sure you realize what a POS he really was. His opinions all sucked and he used lots of ID's and we have battles like this going on all of the time. Just thought I'd let you know. You will see other liberals on here start to disappear anytime we realize they are using an anonymous IP address indicating they don't want to let people know their whereabouts.

Happy Memorial Day...

G..

Greg(E.Tn)

Why am I not surprised?

'Course, what else can you expect from someone going by the nickname "Dave The Junky?" :laugh:

We have a habit of letting the ones using multiple IP address and in this case anonomysers to conceal their identity (since after all they are serious trolls.) to be lebeled as trolls, and this one wrote us when he got caught that he'd never be stopped and on top of that him and one of his IT buddies would be putting up a competitive site to knock us out of business and he'd be contacting all of our advertisers.... Now that you think of it I'm sure you realize what a POS he really was. His opinions all sucked and he used lots of ID's and we have battles like this going on all of the time. Just thought I'd let you know. You will see other liberals on here start to disappear anytime we realize they are using an anonymous IP address indicating they don't want to let people know their whereabouts.

Happy Memorial Day...

G..

Micheal_R

Staff member
Glad he is gone Gary.. those types are a plague on the forum and the internet in general

Fair winds

Micheal

GateKeeper

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Gents, unfortunately every single day I have to go through countless new people to scan their IP addresses to make sure they are not forum spammers. Luckily with this new forum we have the tools to be able to search their history and nuke them before they can start trouble or spam their garbage here. Now we probably wont get them all, but we sure have put a big dent in their nonsense.

Missouri--Ma Betty

Yes Gents, unfortunately every single day I have to go through countless new people to scan their IP addresses to make sure they are not forum spammers. Luckily with this new forum we have the tools to be able to search their history and nuke them before they can start trouble or spam their garbage here. Now we probably wont get them all, but we sure have put a big dent in their nonsense.
They are the ones who ratted on my posts-- so FB kept putting me in jail 30 days at a time--But God's truth will prevail & no matter how EVIL PPL are His truth can't be stopped for very long! His Holy Spirit's TRUTH is forever! :thumbup: Ma Betty

Rick(ND)

Happy Memorial Day...

G..
I think I know him as he used to have Mongo Bay many years ago as Guvner knows back then that he wanted to do so much, but nothing worked out for him. Myself I got several E Mails from some of our forum members that wondered if he was up and up as they bought detectors from him and hadn't receive them. He is in the same area we are in so they ask if I knew him and told them what I know.
We that have detected with him over the years ( I haven't for many years) knows you cant believe him on what he finds
I am glad Guvner runs the best detecting forum and keeps up on keeping it that way. Been member since 1997 when it was just a BBS forum and how this has grown.

Rick

GateKeeper

Administrator
Staff member
Why would any ones opinion be garbage on a POV forum? Liberals? Liberals make up the majority of this country.
Why? Because everything you say is garbage.