Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well that did not take long. We are #1

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
What a POS you are living in Mexico. Where's the we thing coming from? Are you Pelosi's secretary?

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
How many of you actually think the Red Chinese, Peoples Republic of China are telling the truth about anything? Do you really think they haven't had any more casualtlies?

Give me a break...

G..

Steve(Can)

How many of you actually think the Red Chinese, Peoples Republic of China are telling the truth about anything? Do you really think they haven't had any more casualtlies?

Give me a break...

G..
Of course they are not telling the truth. Their numbers don't add up, not the total # of infections or the total # of deaths.

Our numbers don't add up either, at least the total # of infections. That is because the vast majority of people infected will be sick and recover without ever being tested, confirmed and added to the total.
Unlike China, our total # of deaths are being accurately tracked and recorded. By that, they will be able to get a pretty good estimate of the total # of infections even without the testing. We are still on the upward climb and the total number of deaths are doubling every 2 days.

Last edited:

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you had your favorite pair of blinders on when Biden called Trump a racist for stopping flights from China early on... I guess you really are just too stupid to talk to.

Here's an interesting link for those of you who aren't so relieved by Joe Biden and his fireslide chats. Remember his handlers are hoping for a 6 month quarantine for Joe so that he has a chance at least to get elected assuming Trump decides not to run... lol

BeyWolf

There was no travel ban. The restrictions on Chinese people coming here doesn’t apply to the thousands of Americans flying back and forth to China. 300,000 people came here from China during the month before the restrictions. So the horses were out of the barn when the door was shut.

None of the Democratic congressional leaders and none of the Democratic candidates running for president have directly criticized the travel restrictions.

Nobody, not even Biden called Trump a racist for restricting travel from China. That’s more of Trump’s whiny-baby lies.

Timeline of Trump’s Covid-19 Statements is all true.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Wow.. You are not only misinformed you're uninformed. I just listened to the NYC Health Department official say that there's no reason to stop taking the subway on February 2 as well as directing the public to go to the St. Patties Day parade, etc. Other officials of NYN piled on trying to push this, "you're a bigot or you're a racist crapola" and it's recorded. Mayor De Blasio as recently as 2 weeks ago was on the same tirade. Then he went on a tirade blaming Trump for his constant missteps.
Here's a link for you... https://nypost.com/2020/03/01/criticisms-of-trumps-coronavirus-response-are-sickening-devine/

While we're here lets get you 3 far left guys to get on the record about releasing criminals in Philadelphia where progressive prosecuting attorneys pushed into office by George Soros and his like are even telling the police to stand down on minor things such as burglary and shoplifting using this Pandemic as cover for their beliefs, (and probably yours) that there should be no jails with citizens in them.

Can't wait for the results from our Mexican traveler and Beypup...

G..

BeyWolf

Some of the time I share personal stories and respond to personal stories.
Sometimes I point out false statements and try to correct them.
I spend very little time defending 'stupid'.
Just because some conservatives want to defend conservative stupidity doesn't mean I have to defend liberal stupidity.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I'm offended by both types of stupid also. Adding things that had nothing to do with the virus needs and on my side not standing up to it... All talk...

BeyWolf

Hawgdawg,
In the interests of bipartisanship won’t you miss Trump and Pence when they go with Pelosi and Schumer?