Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worrying about new names for the Washington Redskin team name.. Just heard the best name.. The Washingon Swamp.... Very catchy...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad NFL now stands for No Fans Left except Midasewer rat....

G..

Greg(E.Tn)

I heard they were gonna change it to this:

" Redskins Change Name To 'Lizard People' To Better Represent Population Of Washington, D.C. "

Apparently, when I wrote the letter to the owner, they already had their minds made up.

hawgdawg

My 2 favorite teams growing up was Washington, and Greenbay. And have always rooted for them since ,, but since this kneeling thing with the Flag ,, I haven't watched a complete game since,, and won't. And now,,, screw'em all. I hope they all go under. Those overpaid ball players need to get a job anyway . Same goes for " Nooscar " too ,,, This country is really starting to go down the crapper pretty damned quick. I'm glad I was able to at least catch some of last good years she had to offer ,,, might as well go out trying to save her than to die in fear and sorrow.

GeorgeinSC

An appropriate name for anything to do with Washington DC is the Washington Septic Tank. And both parties have a lot of floaters in that tank.