Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Your 2 Cents Worth On These 2 Detectors

Happy_Hour

The Vaquero and the Bandido 2 UMax. Which one would you prefer over the other. No reason needed on this one.

Bandido 2 Umax.

I have had both detectors. I sold the Vaquero and bought a second Bandido ll Umax. The Bandido ll Umax is getting extremely hard to find, especially one in good condition.

Monte,

I would like to see your reasons on why you prefer the Bandido ll microMAX over the Vaquero. One big reason that I like the Bandido over Vaquero is that by flipping the Tune switch over to “Norm” in all metal I can actually trace out the size and shape of the target in the ground to help me decide to dig or not. And the beep tone on the Bandido is more pleasing to my ears, even though I had the high tone Vaquero.

C.J.M. said:
Check around for parts on each one,find a place who can work on them.As for depth the grey Vaquero is the one.:thumbup:
Not to sidetrack the thread, but have you had any luck finding anywhere that works on tesoros?

No I haven’t, but I haven’t looked, because they are all working fine. Hopefully they will continue to do so. If one does break, I have accepted the fact that it may not be fixable. Until that happens, I will use the heck out of them.

I read there's a guy at broken detectors . Com that works on them

chuck said:
Brokendetectors.com works on everything but Minelabs.
Well if that day ever comes hopefully he has fair pricing :)
Thanks!!

Bought my used bandido ii umax a few years ago...Rusty checked it out for me and said it was in good shape. Was going to sell it to buy equinox, but my wife loves that little detector, so still have it. It is a great detector that is light as a feather. Can swing it all day long