Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice, Nice, NIce

Allen in MT

A friend of mine while in Idaho did some detecting on the Salmon River. One evenoing at about dusk he recieves a good signal and after some digging comes up with something that is heavy but almost to dark to see what it is. After a little sloshing in the river and with the help of the pickup light he spies the glint of some yellow. Off to the house he goes to give it a proper scrubbin. So excited he is that he tries to call a few friends but in order to get cell reception he has to climb to the roof of the house to get a signal. I got a chance to fondle and photograph it last Saturday Oh yes, this beauty weighed in at 8.4 ounces or 168.3 dwt
Well anyway it is a good chunk by my standards.
thought you might enjoy
Allen in MT

I would enjoy it a lot moe if I were the one who found it. That thing is nice and so were those two you found. I hope some of it rubs off on that belt buckle you're sending me.
-Joe

What a beauty. Here I sit 1700 miles from any chance of finding one with my name on it.
I speck the ditches, little washes, & the side of the road when I go to the mail box.
Habit is hard to break, & just maybe , Maybe theres a nugget that some old prospector
has dropped, Or mabey the last tornado we had thrue here deposited one, MAyBE,Maybe

Now where is that bottle of hydroflouric acid,that one is just screaming for a good etch job to show its' true colors!!Tons a au 2 u 2-John :surprised