Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big trash fish I landed while fishing with the Guvner and his youngest son.

n/t

Your granddaughter is a cutie,I love it when my niece brings the baby by
and they are all dressed up to go some where,I make sure she gets a choclate cookie or two
before she leaves!

Those Gar can put up a great fight.
Thanks for sharing.

LabradorBob

Thats a big one Ray, it's a fact they don't like boat riding, they fight like hell when they get close to the boat.

We use to snag em in the spring when their laying on top in the creeks.

n/t

Just kiddin you.We were fishing a small stream mouth off the Sac River called Brush Creek in south west MO.

That is a nice size Gar, big enough to put the hurting to you if he bites you! Thanks for posting the picture. Kelley (Texas) :)

Nice fish. I don't consider any of them trash. They all have their place

Just local terminology for them.I released it unharmed by the way.They are considered prehistoric by many biologist and can live in extreme stagnant waters that most fish would not come close to surviving in.
Yes that old root clump in the background looks kinda like antlers.Ol Guv took the pic with his cell phone and it was just a few min. before dark.