Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M3 ?

Seems a bit less noise EMI wise than M1,2 and most of my grounds are artificially watered(sprinklers) over conductive ground so it seems appropriate. It is also one click away from 4k , wish it was one click back to M3

I’ve noticed M3 is the next step up from M1 when approaching chatty ground, M2 seems too close to M1 in that regard. There was a post not that long ago with suggestions for a coin program where the author was having very good results.
Yup, would be nice if the freqs would go backwards cuz I usually go too fast an have to go thru them again a time or two….🙄

M3 is best if the ground in wet/conductive. If you get a lot of false 11-12s, that's the conductive ground signal. M3 will settle the machine down. It is very good on high conductor targets.

So Basically it does what the manual says it will do…I was thinking that some of you would have some additional benefits using it… Ronstar…I find it interesting that it calms chatty ground…This is an added bonus not mentioned !….Thanks guys !

“The more conductive the soil is, the more of the transmitted signal is lost by increased moisture;
on the other hand, signals from long-dormant targets made of low-grade alloys are detected deeper and more clearly for sure.
(as long as the halo isn't disturbed.)

If you are honest with yourself you have to admit that high value finds are not often recovered in these conditions.”

I never realized this in my years of detecting !……I know that I have dug deep targets in the past in damp or wet ground conditions, but never took notice as to what the targets were ! I’m gonna be more aware now !