Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 ounces 14k

badarse

Heaviest bracelet I ever found. Amazes me to this day what some people will wear to go swimming. It was all closed and locked up when found. Had to slip off in the surf. Love that sunscreen!!!!!! :) :) :)

now that's nice, here in the UK best silver bracelet i,ve found only went 3 oz, had a couple decent 50 plus gram gold but only 9k. here in England if it looks heavy it's probably gold plated!

One Fine Piece of Gold, worth over 2300 Dollars...Very Nice Find...Congrts on this one!!....................Obn/joe

Gold to cash calculator

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yes thank you for sharing this with us.

Congratulations on that 4 oz. gold bracelet BOB.:super:
That's one find that you don't happen upon very
often. Thanks for sharing. Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

n/t

Weight of Alloy 113.42 Grams - 72.94 Dwts - 3.647 Troy Ozs
Alloy Gold of 0.583 Purity
Weight of Metal 2.127 Troy Oz of Pure Gold
Price Used 1,010.67 USD / Troy Oz
Value of Metal 2,150 USD

That is a good pay-day! If you could do that even once a week, you could easily quit cher day job! I LIKE IT!

[size=medium]4 troy ounces 14k
124.4 grams
2.3333 pure gold
2,375.00 cha ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
:) :) :) And I agree 1 a week would be nice!!!!!!!

oohhh yeahh!!
I would of done the happy dance big time:wiggle::clapping::wiggle:
Struth, thats a nice bit of gold, awesome in fact.
Good luck on future hunts
aushunter:ausflag::minelab::bounty: