Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I can't get in touch with Nokta customer support

Greetings,
back in the past i remember that nokta support was very responsive but now that i have a small problem with a new machine i can't get in touch with them.
I sent a request to (info@nokta.., AND service@nokta...) and also left a whatsapp message but nobody has answered yet after about a week.
Due my phone contract limitations I am unable to call in Turkey so the email is the only way i have to contact them.
it's very strange because Nokta is renowned for their customer support, in the past (2015-2017) i have had good experience with it, they solved the problems in a professional way and very fast.
How is your experience with that in 2022/2023?

ty

I believe they are occupied with the Dema show.
I hope this observation doesn't come across as criticism; I've consistently placed my trust in the brand.

Regards

No such thing as a dumb question, thanks for letting is know!