Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:jump:baseball field gives up the finds again

Another fairly good hunt with the explorer 2 today. got out in the sunshine for 2 hours and had fun with the new old machine. found several clad quarters, pennies, a few dimes and a few zincolns (hoping for indian heads) and also a few junk pieces looking for nickels. was about done and was slowly headed back to car when I decided to go outside of centerfield fence. started finding wheats. found about seven or 8 wheats and thought.....there's gotta be some silver right here. finally it was getting dark and found the first merc
sounded real nice. then I start heading to car again and find a few more copper pennies then another 40's merc. wanted to stay and detect in dark but was in a not so great part of town so had to go. Craig

[size=large]congrats on the merc's. i found the hunting of the ctr field fence to be a great place. i reason that kids have been taking the short cut for years by jumping the fence line. all the fence line. especially if it's between the field and picnic areas. i also found that some fields like the one i hunt, have a little landscaping. mine has rocks on both sides of a walk-way to the snackbar. found a few qtrs. mixed in with the rocks. they hide the coins in the darndest places.

HH[/size]

Real nice.
Is there a story behind the ladies?

Nice going on the two mercs Craig.:clapping: I have done the same thing several times myself thinking it's time to quit slowly walking to my car and find silver. I would hit this place some more. GL & HH

Eddie