Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pull tabs turn 50 now an artifact

Ed Steinhoff

See this article at westerndigs.org/ring-tab-beer. Pull tabs are now reason to declare a site historical and off limits. "they are an important resource for identifying a cultural site" unquote the article
Common sense is rapidly leaving the human race!!
HH Ed in co.

These do gooders are messing with everything... Today it was announced NO smoking in a public outdoor park to the West of me........ because the do gooders thinks it is NOT appropriate to smoke around young children who play there.. and it might pollute the air for their little darlings... No smoking- No drinking- No digging-No hitting golf balls..I guess you just go to a park and sit now..Next you won't be able to sit on the grass.......

I will just shut up now before I get myself in trouble posting what I really think about some of this stuff.................

Oh and about the pull tabs......... Why are they there ?..Did they forget to enforce the NO littering laws ...............:rofl:
I guess that was ok when their Mommas, and Daddy's threw them on the ground.. LOL

Wake UP America !!!!!

Pull tabs now a historical artifact!
Gonna start collecting them now. Won't be long before they're worth some money.:heh:

I'm rich!!:jump:

They certainly are that...as far as telling us what went on on this particular patch of sod and when...I dont care what anybody says...go ahead and 'ban' all you want..enforcement is a whole nother matter...plus, my rights are grandfathered in I figure..:rofl:
Mud