Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small park I’ve hit with D1,D2,Manticore hits more silver in a few hours !

This park is close to home I’ve hunted it a bunch of times over the years and found a lot of silver there it was never detected.
The point I’m getting at is I’ve found more silver going back with two different detectors in the last week same spots more silver with the Manticore 6 dimes one war nickel and a Washington almost all were masked had junk in with all the silver so in my soil the manticore definitely outdid my D2 I also found about 10 wheats and a few dollars in clad in about 3 hours and the religions medallion which is sterling.
I hunted the exact area going slow the quarter came from another area in the park so I
Can say always go over a area with more than one detector if you have the ability.
Good luck out there got a new to me truck I’ve missed not having one a 2wd Tacoma!
I'm curious.
Did the 2D screen help in finding those masked targets ?

Mark with that old Etrac you should have really put a dent in that parks silver. I'm sure that the Manticore is going to be every bit as good as that Etrac was. What an outstanding outing! Nice!

Are they showing good plus bad targets when masked? I've gotten three targets on the screen at one time.
sometimes theres a dark long line and a small dot I just dig them they hit good one direction.
Mark

Mark with that old Etrac you should have really put a dent in that parks silver. I'm sure that the Manticore is going to be every bit as good as that Etrac was. What an outstanding outing! Nice!
Thanks one park I first hunted with my etrac was where I found the $2.50 gold coin with my etrac! it kept on giving silver seated my first CC quarter also

You said you dig them when they hit good one direction...do you mean it sounds good, rather than looks good on the screen?
Or is it looking good and sounding good? Thanks.
I dig them even if they sound good one way and yes I dig a lot of iron also I don’t rely on the screen as much
Mark

Thanks for the clarification and your candor. It's refreshing to learn of other people's actual experiences, especially when you add that you dig a lot of iron. After asking the questions, I found your post with Mental Metal's video. Thanks for sharing that video, as well.

Thanks for the clarification and your candor. It's refreshing to learn of other people's actual experiences, especially when you add that you dig a lot of iron. After asking the questions, I found your post with Mental Metal's video. Thanks for sharing that video, as well.
I think I missed that one.
Do you have a link ?
Just copy and paste here please.

looks like the Manticore is doing well