Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SOV GT VIDEOS AND POSTS

I am getting a sov gt in Jan or Feb. ( got a barely used one on laway from backwoods detectors. Thanks Richard) and was wondering why aren't there many

videos on the sov. Are Sov people less "techy" than etracs/f75/and others? I had the etrac for 6 months and it was good but I did better with a beep and dig

as far as gold. I found about 5 gold rings in 2 months using an ace 250 and an ace freedom plus. Of course the etrac would have found these also if I had

had it then. Anyway, just curious about the sov gt and how good it works, how it sounds and settings. I am sure I will like it and hope to get in a good

bit of time in on it before summer 2011. Thanks. Craig

Not making fun of anyone one on here, as you can see by my paragraphs, i am no techy either and probably won't make videos unless my son helps me out. Craig

kellyco sells a how to run a GT/ beach DVD ........Other than that not much more GT stuff

http://www.mlotv.com/view/843/the-sovereign-gt-de-mystified/

Good Video.

Do anyone know how to download and save it for future reference ? ? ?

ivanll

Yes. Use Mozilla Firefox. Install an add on video downloader and you may download videos, including those from MLO TV

I can say that I feel Sovereign owners are more laid back and less flashy than the circles that run in other models and brands. That's why I stick out like a sore thumb on here, because I have no problem giving my opinion on it's better abilities than a lot of other machines on the market. It'll go as deep as anything and deeper. No site is ever hunted out until you've swung a Sovereign over it. Also, one thing I never hear mentioned is the built in iron rejection ability being a MAJOR plus. I've got a friend who has an Excal and a Whites water unit (not a PI). He never uses the Whites, not only because the Excal goes deeper but also because despite how high he raises the discrimination on the Whites it still gets fooled by iron. Many machines suffer from that. Not only is Iron Mask giving you more ability to pick good items out of iron trash, but it also gives you more ability to reject iron items that other machines get tricked by.

dbsmokey said:
Yes. Use Mozilla Firefox. Install an add on video downloader and you may download videos, including those from MLO TV

I'll give that a go.
Thank you kindly.

You can also download a freeware program called VideoCacheView that lets you copy You tube or any flash movie free once you know how to use it..
link http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/video_cache_view.html
Download VideoCacheView with install/uninstall support
HH

Rob in (Ca) said:
kellyco sells a how to run a GT/ beach DVD ........Other than that not much more GT stuff

I looked all over the Kellyco web site, can't find a video. What is the exact name of it.
Happy New Year every one.