Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thought I had found It.

GeorgeinSC

This one made my heart flutter for a little until I realized that it was Junk with a thin gold plate. Oh Well. I will keep looking.

Digger It isnt a class ring. It says U S Army around the stone and nothing to identify the owner. Apparently it was lost by a young lady as it had a bandaid wrapped around it to make it smaller. Many years ago my eldest son and I found a high school class ring. Contacted the school, put an ad in the local paper and never was able to find the owner. Did get one response to the Newspaper ad by someone that claimed that the ring was theirs but their name and the name we got from the High School were not the same and the ititials on the ring matched the info from the school. Still have the ring in my Wife's Jewelry Box.

thats a Rug pull for shure,