Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista X Ground Balance

Detecta

I have a bad ground balance Potentiometer in my Vista X and it's out of warranty and I live in Australia. I've emailed Deeptech about a month ago but no reply. I'm sure I could replace it myself if I could get one of the newer better quality Potentiometers that they use in the newer Vista X. The older one's like mine had problems. I replaced a Potentiometer in a Whites GMT detector once no problems. I have to max out the Vista ground balance and it still gives a high tone in any ground types. Looking for a part number or where I can purchase a Ground Balance Potentiometer. Thanks

Hello, @Detecta, didn't received any email in our official email - office@deeptech-bg.com. This email is in everyone manual. About ground balance Potentiometer - we use Piher potentiometers in all our old and new series Vista devices. In this case for ground balance the potentiometer is 10K and you can purchase it from their dealers under the symbol PT15NV-10K or under producers symbol PT15NV02103A2020S. Best regards.

Very frustrating trying to buy one on line and none are sold with shafts or nobs. It would be a lot less painful if DeepTech could sell me 2 complete Potentiometers. ( 1 spare) Also a purchase order from ebay if that's OK. Thanks