Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is it?

Waterbug

A few years ago I was detecting an old city park and dug this little jewel.It was around 6" deep.My guess is that it was worn on a necklace.Took awhile for me to figure out what it was.Can you??????
This was posted on another web site a couple years ago,so some of you may have seen it.
Waterbug
Forgot to mention,it is 1

Perfume vial holder......?

Marc

Cool Find. Does it unscrew, and is it hollow inside ? If so it could have been used
to hold coke and I dont mean the soda !!!!! :look::shrug:

Terri

It holds a grain of rice that is engraved and if you get a magnifying glass you can see the word on the grain of rice.

LOVE PEACE (Your Name)

It's got to be an earring....maybe..sort of...could be...kind a

it's a mystery for sure... could be part of a band uniform with that tassle .

Will you let us know?

that is a chinese survival kit,a steamer for a single grain of rice:laugh:maybe a snuff container:shrug:lipstick container:shrug:how old is it?

It is not hollow,there is something inside and it does not unscrew.I'll post what it is later this evening.
Waterbug

WATCH !!
I have never been able to find out anything about it,but looks to be 80-100 years old from the style.Maybe the 1920s by the tassel.
Waterbug

I probably whould have gotten it....... (yeah right after a million tries)

WOW!! I have never seen anything like that...I like it!!

I would luv to find a watch like that!

Thanks for the mystery and for solving it for us.

That was enjoyble!