Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

02/28/2005= nitro...

A

Anonymous

Went out this morning and found the swiss army knife, my second in as many months. A little clad as you can see and the ring. 925 but no bueno on the stone. Oh well, always nice to see shiny things in my scoop. How about that bunny huh! Had him check though not real. Ever found one of those? There must be some naughty people around here! The earring is ferrous junk.

excaliber i tried it in an old swimming hole on the bay for YMCA camp
buffalow and one killer (giant) emeral ring...........this baby was so big i came out of the water and carried it to the guy i bought my excal from ...................went down hill from there..................next day it started to rust.