Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10.00 Conquistador finds gold.

Rick W

Went to a different beach today, where there was no interferance from mineralization. Found the usual change, junk jewelry, etc. Then found a 14k bracelet. First time I've seen real gold in the scoop in years! Took the bracelet by a jewelry store to get it repaired as a Christmas gift for wife. A friend went with me, and he was using an Equinox 800. The Tesoro whooped the Nox, but he's still learning his machine. Fun day!

Attachments

• 20211216_131352.jpg
    20211216_131352.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 183
Went to a different beach today, where there was no interferance from mineralization. Found the usual change, junk jewelry, etc. Then found a 14k bracelet. First time I've seen real gold in the scoop in years! Took the bracelet by a jewelry store to get it repaired as a Christmas gift for wife. A friend went with me, and he was using an Equinox 800. The Tesoro whooped the Nox, but he's still learning his machine. Fun day!
Way-to-go! Glad you didn't have EMI issues, as well as an enjoyable and successful time. There are times when one of my Tesoro's tends to out-perform some other brands used, but it is often because I am at ease using them and know them well. Whoever is hunting with me still isn't as learned or comfortable with their device.

Monte

Way-to-go! Glad you didn't have EMI issues, as well as an enjoyable and successful time. There are times when one of my Tesoro's tends to out-perform some other brands used, but it is often because I am at ease using them and know them well. Whoever is hunting with me still isn't as learned or comfortable with their device.

Monte
Thanks, Monte! I totally agree.

I have an original Conquistador with an added ground balance pot. I works very well. Sometimes I mount it on a short rod (about 15" overall length) with a 4 inch coil and use it inside buildings and as a pinpointer down in deeper holes. It is also my go to detector with the cleansweep coil.

I have an original Conquistador with an added ground balance pot. I works very well. Sometimes I mount it on a short rod (about 15" overall length) with a 4 inch coil and use it inside buildings and as a pinpointer down in deeper holes. It is also my go to detector with the cleansweep coil.
Cool! They are great machines.

Nice
Congratulations