Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1220xd

Nauti

How about this one.....first made in 1991 and still being made to this day.It's a non motion machine so really old school but still as relevant today as when it first hit the shelves in 91.This machine will still put up a good fight and in some instances such as in high trash areas will compete with anything.Runs at 17khz which helps find the small thin hammered coins we find over here.Beep and dig or tone id.......pre set hunting modes or full manual control with two ground settings for varying degrees of discrim.Not the deepest machine by any means but plenty of hunting options and you can swing it as slow as you like to winkle out the good targets in heavy trash.It's a fun detector to use which also counts for a lot.Great as a park machine for pulling up coins from amongst the ally.Tone and visual id.

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_084216559_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201028_084216559_HDR.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 223
A good machine. CScope detectors, I have always liked. I had a CS6PI, which I sent to Australia and I am sorry I did. Greetings.

Yes...the cs6pi was an Eric Foster designed unit.......good machine.Greetings to you too.