Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1235-X vs 1236-X

A

Anonymous

Has anyone owned both and are there much differences between two. I have a 1235-X and wondering just how good it is being a 6 year old unit but brand new.
Thank you in advance.

I use my CZ's for the dirt and water work and use my 1235X for the playground and other surfaces where I will dig all. I picked out a 1236X2 for an Uncle a couple Christmas's ago and he has loved every minute of it. We've hunted together a couple times and while the newer 1236X2 would have to be given the nod, I still haven't upgraded my light work machine. My best with the 1235 was a beautiful gold wedding band at 7 inches in sand. And this old 1235 still finds the tiny gold pins and ear studs, even though they give you a time trying to locate them.

Right on Tim, do you have the 1235 with the black spider coil or the solid white coil?

Oh ok,,me too. Wanting to get a new detector this year. Not sure what, maybe a Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon or something like that.