Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12'5 vs 10.5" coils on a CZ?

A

Anonymous

I enjoy the 10.5 but was wondering how you boyz like the 12.5...........performance , weight, etc etc ?
HH

I have the 3D with the Sunray coil,I like it,cant tell if its deeper,I dont own the 10 coil.I am going to order out 10 coil for the C$ and one for the 3D.I used the stock coil on the ML EXII and also on the MXT.I seemed to always go back to the stock coil,both uints use a 10 coil or close to 10 and the Fishers I have come with 8.I owned every coil for the MXT and I mean everyone,used the bigfoot mostly and the minishoot.I am now trying to use the C$, also love my 3D,my Fishers I think I will have to keep.What I am saying is I think the 10 with the other models worked well and would cover well,the 8 is just a little to small,they work great in some areas and seem to not be there in others.Just Sunday using the C$ with the 8 working around a play area it worked out,then when people started showing up and moving out where theres open area I wish I would have had the 3D with the 12 coil to cover the ground.