Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1270 or CZ3D witch ones deeper?

A

Anonymous

Does anyone own both the CZ3D and the 1270? I would like to know which one goes deeper on coins. I own a 1270 and would like to buy a CZ3D but not if it is pointless. Can any one shed some light on this? Is it worth me spending the money to add a 3d to my arsenal? Thanks.
Buck.

Probably a tossup on depth depending on many variables..1270 is considered more of a relic unit while CZ3D is considered more of a coin unit but either can be used for both..All in all with a meter and overall a quieter unit a CZ3D is a superior unit.
Your call if you should have both...To me the large box on the light 1270 ruined the ergonomics and doing away with the dual disc. of a earlier model 1266 which was better balanced was not to my liking but many excell with the 1270...