Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

18" EXcellerator

A

Anonymous

Anyone tried it or even considered trying it. I am debating whether a 14 or 18 would be the best.

WEIGHT OVER 2 LBS- I couldn't get the 18 into carry-on luggage for trips to the UK, so I got the 14.
No reports here so far... I think Digger is working on one.
-gary

I use the 14 and love it. Guess it kinda depends on what your after. I would think it would get deep.

Ive just found your message board. I like it so far.
Also I have a 18" EXcellerator coil that I have been able to use since the ground thawed three weeks ago. It is a heavy one and I only swing it for a hour at a time then swich back to the stock 9.5". The top soil base here in Ohio is about 9" after that it is clay. So the 18" has no problem finding 1800's 1/4" copper buttons at 6 to 7". And it no misstaking the Cornet Large Cents with the 18" EXcellerator.

12.5 or 14" Ex coil, how are you going to know what's best? Is there a big difference in weight. Are coil covers available for both? JR help me out.