Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1850's College and CS Artillery site finds

TNreb

Bob (Hornbush), Sham (Shamborelics) and myself hunted a site that we have only hunted a couple times and today was pretty productive. A college was here and burned down in the late 1850's and during the war the Confederates had an artillery unit there. The ground was extremely hot due to the old red bricks from the college. Trash was everywhere such as square nails, iron, glass and more remnants of the school and we picked up all of our trash. This was a beautiful view and one could see why the Confederates used the hill. One could see several of our other sites below the hill in the distance. Sham started out the day using the new Garrett ATX which he will be taking to DIV but it was so sensitive it was picking up the smallest piece of trash and he decided to wait until DIV and use it as it won't be as trashy as this hill is. He borrowed my MXT PRO to finish out the day. Bob was using his F75 and AT PRO. I was using my TDI and was digging every high tone. As you can see in the video I had a lot of trash. The high tones were just about everything because of the hot soil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw8WCtDzRA8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCxqiVvdeo6TPJscZXtqGTA

The sound picks up after about 40 seconds.