Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1860's Excelsior officer's BUTTON!

GrandBlancDig

Went for a short hour long hunt today on the outside lawn of a building that was built in 1870. It has a fence around it so I couldn't get close, but there was a decent size lot outside of the fence.

First signal I get is a good one and I dig it. It turns out be an awesome button! In great shape with amazing details. It is an Excelsoir New York button from an officer's coat. On the back it says "extra quality". I am in the process of cleaning it up and will post some more pictures tomorrow when the process is done.

Unforently there was not a single keeper after that. Seems the area has been hit hard, but I'm glad they missed that button! Made my day.

Dan

very cool button. I never collected butons, however my button finds is growing and I am starting to like to find them.

Neat button! You have to know there is more than this lonely single button lurking in the ground. If you keep at it, I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.