Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1893 O 2nd hunt with Apex

tencents

Found in a field where the only other coin we've found is an Indian cent. Not quite onto the pin pointing kissed the tail with my digger. But that's ok looks like farm equipment kissed it also.

Attachments

• 20200918_124903.jpg
    20200918_124903.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 20200918_124957.jpg
    20200918_124957.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 142
Nice find, ten cents. Appears you have the Apex dialed in quite well. Any idea on how deep the Apex rascal will ping on a dime? Keep those silvers coming. HH jim tn

Nice find, ten cents. Appears you have the Apex dialed in quite well. Any idea on how deep the Apex rascal will ping on a dime? Keep those silvers coming. HH jim tn
Not yet dug a merc yesterday at 4" and it pretty well screamed silver. The barber was about 6" and it screamed even louder.

Found in a field where the only other coin we've found is an Indian cent. Not quite onto the pin pointing kissed the tail with my digger. But that's ok looks like farm equipment kissed it also.
I found a 1905 barber quarter and it was in a farm field to , i was so used to digging lead slugs i just figured it was nother and i put a big gouge right in the face of it

I found a 1905 barber quarter and it was in a farm field to , i was so used to digging lead slugs i just figured it was nother and i put a big gouge right in the face of it
It wasn't my 1st time. Doesn't upset me much, maybe if it was a really valuable coin it would.

Nice find some of those early O are lower mintage
Mark

A Silver find is always better than a clad quarter--Congrats! I scratched a few silvers myself & when bright & shiny ones I could have kicked myself for getting careless in my diggings! Ma Betty