Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1910 Liberty Nickel, Live DIG!

msareborn

Here's the live dig for this 104 year old coin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3lGu0YWNU Be sure to watch it in HD! go to the little cog on the lower right of your youtube screen and click on HD.
My video skills have a lot to be desired, but at least I got it recorded. Hope you like it. Just ordered an external microphone for the GoPro 3 silver. They are lacking in sound with the internal microphone. I am always encouraged to find a liberty nickel. Go get you some!

Nice find! Looks like some sort of public park area? Good hunting right by that grill...generally a tough place full of foil.:clapping:
Mud

Yes Mud, I do seem to find a fair amount of coins near the grill areas, although the grills are much newer than the coins. You nailed it, pull tabs, bottle caps, and foil are the par for the course in these areas. But it seems if I want the old coins in this late 1800's park, I have to go where nobody wants to.