Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1950 Drive-In movie

shooter

Drive-in movie I've been trying to do for years,finally got in, 3 2 1/2 hour hunts.
This is the good stuff, found a bunch of new coins but that would be a waste of time taking pic’s of that.The place is super loaded with bottle cap and pulltabs, just about all the good stuff was 9” or more. Thanks again for getting me in. I met Ernie and I think he said his name was Brian and he used to work with you. I’ll keep you posted with other finds. Once the ground freeze that place will be other till Spring I think there is still a lot more stuff there. The other guy that works it can't have a good detector if I’m getting all this silver, or he’s not to good. Once it freezes I'll head for the state park in West Milford, old town ruins there from 1830 to about 1920. I got permission to do anywhere in the park which is super rare to get that.

Awesome hunt Shooter that's a lot of silver!!

New pic's from today's 3 hour hunt, this place has got to be loaded. wish I had permission 10 years ago. A these are again 8"s and deeper. Tomorrow I'm using my 10.5 coil. Can do where the cars park and you hook the speaker up to watch the movie , there is so much junk. 1 hole 4 pulltabs a 5 steel bottle caps. Has to be loaded with silver. Anyone have an idea to hunt that?

Have you tried a 5" coil in there Shooter? May be worth giving it a shot!

Tried it work the same.

Oh those were the good old days" blast from the past" used to sneak in the drive inn movies in my buddies trunk , and of course with my girl friend:laugh:

Front loader and a 40 foot motorized sifter.