Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st day out with new F70

onekickenb

I found my first pocket watch today. Woohoo! It was junk, but a cool find none the less. I also found a pendant with a pink stone (bling), one 1957d wheat penny, and .83 in clad. I like my new F70. but I have to wonder if my F2 was just as good with fewer bells and whistles. :)

Cool! I hope you get to liking the 70...I've been swinging one non-stop for 3yrs...:thumbup:
Mud

Congrats and welcome, onekickenb. And, mud', you need to get a new detector so you can start that learning curve all over again!! :confused:

Sheesh Roland! A new detector? I just now figured how to turn this one on! Come to find out I've been hunting without batteries in it!:rofl:
Mud

All those tones you are hearing must be your tinitus!! I know half of mine are!!!

mudpuppy said:
Sheesh Roland! A new detector? I just now figured how to turn this one on! Come to find out I've been hunting without batteries in it!:rofl:
Mud[/quote
Here we go... KEN

Love my F70 it's a powerhouse and quick as can be. I have already found a ton of nice stuff with mine and can't wait to get out again to find more. Good luck

Thanks. Still learning the ropes with the F70. Came with the 10" concentric coil, and I bought the 11" DD. I hit 4 different places Sunday and came home with a little clad and no cool stuff. I'm sure the new 70 has potential, I just have to put some time on it. That shouldn't be a problem :)