Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st h8nt with the sp-24 coil

WOW, the separation in Iron isn't T2 quality, but very very good. Was able to nab 14 bullets, belt plate, and general service button in an area 10' x 10' in a litteral bed of trash and nails. Nails in holes above targets, next to targets, below targets. Iron audio at 2 and either field mode or park 2 seemed to do the best. Park 1 the newest park mode might be deeper, but I had a problem picking out targets among the grunts and falses.
.I Had hit this same spot with the factory coil last month and didn't find anything in this spot because of all the iron . My buddy got a puppy paw belt plate in this spot but it was super jumpy with the stock coil. Today we picked thru the Iron and had our best day yet. Going to return with the T2 with 5 dd to see how it picks out the keepers.

Attachments

• 20211222_140905.jpg
    20211222_140905.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 163
  • 20211222_140909.jpg
    20211222_140909.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 166
WOW, the separation in Iron isn't T2 quality, but very very good. Was able to nab 14 bullets, belt plate, and general service button in an area 10' x 10' in a litteral bed of trash and nails. Nails in holes above targets, next to targets, below targets. Iron audio at 2 and either field mode or park 2 seemed to do the best. Park 1 the newest park mode might be deeper, but I had a problem picking out targets among the grunts and falses.
.I Had hit this same spot with the factory coil last month and didn't find anything in this spot because of all the iron . My buddy got a puppy paw belt plate in this spot but it was super jumpy with the stock coil. Today we picked thru the Iron and had our best day yet. Going to return with the T2 with 5 dd to see how it picks out the keepers.
GatorFan.....Glad you had success from the beginning.....My interest is in coins....but I did find the SP24 to be more stable also.....I need to find away to tame the 11 inch coil better.....I plan to utilize the field option since to does work deeper from what I hear...Russ88