Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time going to charge my Legend,need help

Johnnythunders

Just took the Legend out of the box for the 1st time since I bought it when they 1st came out a few months ago.

1st thing I did was put the Legend together and then Plugged the Detector into my Apple MiniMac.When I plugged the Legend into the USB I saw a quick light flash on the Legend,so I left it since I felt it was going to charge.A hour later the screen was still blank so I turned on the Legend.Well it turned on without a problem and the top left it looks like the Battery is fully charged.

My Question is,is the Legend supposed to be off when charging?And if so is there supposed to be something on the screen telling you when its at full charged?Orrrr is the Legend supposed to be on when Charging?Just wondering....>JT