Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st wet suit hunt with CZ21

H2OAU

Hit the beach around noon. Low tide but the wind driven waves were frequent and churned the bottom up. The only way to find the cuts was to step into them. That was interesting a couple times. I called it quits with a coax cable end, a penny and an LG phone. The coax connector hit solid mid tone, every direction, and took two and a half good scoops to retrieve. I took a beating getting that out. The phone was lying on the hard pan under maybe 6" of mud. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more when the wind chills out a bit. Maybe be able to see more than a few inches deep would be nice.