Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 days with the Bardman....1st golden "0" and 100 + coin day

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose..got out Friday for a short dig and we hit a local ballfield that was waiting to be done. On the drive there told the Bardman that a ring was going to be found on this hunt and found one was as my last find of the day was a 10k gold fing minus the stone and broken but is a klunker. Each of us managaed about 8 coins.
Today we headed out with the birds down the South Shore and I informed the Bardman that no ring was going to be found today and that we would get at least 70 coins each. After doing a variety of schools and such and no rings were found with each of us getting over 70 coins. Bardman ended up with $6.80and plus 70 coins whereas I $6.42 and 131 coins.
Ironically I have a new pet peeve developing giving dogs and their dew a rest with the vacancy being amply filled by golfers. Last three places we have hit looked like a war zone with divots all over the place....and folks complain about detectorists and White's Prizm V

Good going !! Probably someone will think you guys are making the holes. Glad you 2 R back in the hunt, Steve in so az

From the land of the Bluenose...was talking to her this morning and Tuesday is yet another day of tests and such. She feels that this next trip will be the teller as far as kimo or if in fact they reverse the original no operate situsation. Going for the cat scan and such. She is very strong willed and taking everything in stride.
Phoned my father in Huntsville Alabama also and it is obvious the radiation is taking it's toll as he cannot remember what he said two minutes ago. My step father on the other hand is recovering nicely from the knee replacement...thanks for asking!