Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 hour hunt with the Monster yields 1nice nugget

goldseeker4000

Went up to Libby Creek on Sunday to do some detecting to satisfy the need to find gold with the Gold Monster 1000 and got this nice .9 gram nugget. It was the first target I hit on when I got to my location, 10 min into detecting. It took about 40 minutes to get it out of a tight hair line crack.

Here's a little one I found in the pan pretty darned close to Libby Creek....... Would you by any chance have any idea if I can use my "coinshooter" Etrac to shoot small nuggets? I do have a 6" coil but don't have any nuggets to do any testing with to see if and where they may (or may not) fall in my etrac sounds, #'s, etc......???? Just thought I'd throw that at ya as a "long shot? I also have an old Tesoro (golden sabre II) that may be better on gold than the etrac....?????

Nice nugget and good luck on finding some of his friends up there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Nice gold. I'm hoping to take my Gold Monster out for the first time by the end of next week. Going to an area in AZ that I have scored some yellar in the past.