Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 in one hole

emesis

Just starting to get the hang of the xp. I don't really hunt that much in the summer anymore, i prefer fall and spring, but was feeling the itch. Loaded up with bug spray and hit a spot that has delivered many good finds, but they are becoming fewer and fewer. After an hour of dodging deer flies and spider webs i finally hit a signal which read 91. It was very fuzzy,but it would not waver so I dug. About 8 inches I scanned the hole and rec'd a solid 91 which now had coin written all over it. Dug alittle more scanned the dirt pile and found a 18 hundred something large cent. re-scanned the hole and bingo another large cent. 2 in one whole is a first for me. Lesson learned , get to know your machine. It seemed every bit as deep as my minelab safari, and of course 2lbs lighter. Can't wait for cooler weather.

emesis

Nice score..,.
Hard to belive that anyone could have a pocket spill of coins that big...
Would love to find one with my Deus, but not many out here in the west.
Good luck this fall...

HH

I have only found one large cent and it was holed an so corroded that you couldn't get a date. To find two in one hole would be a dream find for me!