Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2013 Final Totals...Can't Complain At All!

REVIER

What a year!
Close to $400 in clad and all of this, too.

I am happy just being able to get out there and hunt in good health, but this year went beyond all expectations.

So much more than this, but these are the highlights...

Outstanding! :clapping: Yes you had one heck of a year!..it was great fun seeing what you were gonna find next...great vids too..very instructional on how quick you deploy the pinpointer and lesche, great hunting info in your posts too, very helpful to those that want to learn and get better...really nice work there Man!.:please::beers:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Outstanding! :clapping: Yes you had one heck of a year!..it was great fun seeing what you were gonna find next...great vids too..very instructional on how quick you deploy the pinpointer and lesche, great hunting info in your posts too, very helpful to those that want to learn and get better...really nice work there Man!.:please::beers:
Mud

Thanks, Mud!
Most of this was found with my little ol' F2 and the sniper coil.
Now with the F70 I wonder what I will find in 2014?
It is gonna be a fun and probably surprising year.

n/t

Thank you Elton.

Would you believe that 98% of all of this was found with my F2 and sniper coil because I used that the most?
Still can't believe people think this thing is just a low end toy or starter/beginner detector, only.
My Vaquero, and Compadre caught a few, and in the last few weeks my new F70 found one gold ring, a couple of silver targets and a few of the odd ones.
I even pulled out the old Judge 2 a few times and gathered up some clad with it.

Switching around between different detectors is fun for me and the reason why I don't ever think about selling any and never will.

I always believed it is not the machine but the person that stands behind it and the knowledge they possess that counts more.
No matter what I swing I always strive to always keep learning and try to get the best out of whatever I am standing behind at the moment.