Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

24 karot Gold chain

hunter12

I took my new nox 600 to the Delaware beaches today. I Mded the surf, wet, and dry sand. Dry I 2 pieces of junk, wet 2 zincolns, and a quarter for 27 cents in clad. Then I hit the towel line and WHAM! a 24 karot gold chain about 15" to 17" all intack, like new, nothin broken. What would a chain like this be worth. Onlin they show from $300 to $ 600 to $1,000. I don't know. Nox was great.

On furthur inspection, clasp says 24KGL, I don't know what that means. Could be worth $20 bucks, who kows.

Gold layered...but you already learned that from the other forum.

Gold layered...but you already learned that from the other forum.
Yep there’s also GF electroplated like I just found a 18k gets the heart racing though!
6E7C2AE6-D892-4370-8929-7E5799EB52A7.png

That's whats cool about detecting, you find something and you get excited . It's all in the fun. It's like fishing when you get that first tug on the line.