Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 hour hunt today and my updraded detector stand

INCH

Its spring in the south and I B shackled with work and no hunting until the weekend, but I got about 50 cent in change today(2 wheats, 1937 and 1934) and a little Hot wheels car, and some more copper pieces. I'm just getting my toes wet in this hobby , but I will find an old homesite soon and the ATPRO will reward me:thumbup:. Feel free to click on the pics and enlarge them:rofl: I swear I love this hobby. I made the detector stand out of an arm rest off of a office chair, they are very light . I think about 8 inchs wide works well at the base. It may not last long, but what the heck Im southern , and I will find something on the side of the road that will work better.

A day hunting is a good day! And as far as that southern ingenuity, I'm all about it! Nothing better than redneck engineering. I'm down here in south GA, and that's how we get through life!
Good finds, and happy hunting.
Darren

I'm going into my 41st year of detecting, and other than having more trouble gettin back up from the ground, my zest for this hobby is as strong as ever.
I'll be detecting until I just plain can't anymore. good hunting!!

It is amazing , what people will go through to metal detect. It is definetly a disease, and from every thing I read on the forums , the people that have been around for years with this hobby and who have lost more than I have found and the physical health issue is a hard one to Except (The up an down movement) But I am a bottomfeeder, and I feel on Top for now and I am only 40+ years of age. If U have been detecting for 41 years Bottomfeeder U have my respect. And I think the Zest will continue for alot us until we really poop on ourselves.

around here they'd call it Yankee Ingenuity or some such thing.
Good Job
Looks like you were hunting in my yard!

When that neat stand breaks, all you'll probably need is some baling wire or duck tape to fix it. We do have that stuff in the South. Skip