Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 ring kind of morning :clapping:

snikrah

So im stuck here at work... on labor day... and my dad sends me a photo of his second HS class ring that he's ever found from this morning. Man I wish i was hunting with him... :shrug:

file.php

file.php

I called him and he was pretty excited and we talked for a few and then it was back to work for me. Not even 5 mintues later my phone is ringing and my dad is even more excited telling me that im not going to believe what he found this time.

"Got to be real diamonds and a lot of them!", he kept saying. I was like sure, and he told me to check my email for the pictures. Sure dang enough he pulled up a doozy of wedding ring. Now back to work for me with gold and diamonds on the brain AND THEN i get another email saying that he rechecked the hole got another signal, and dug up the engagement ring too! Talk about a lucky dog :thumbup:

I'm dying to get out of work now and go hunting :drool:

file.php

file.php

I called him later when he got home and I could hear my mom over the phone saying "You need to resize this one to fit this finger.", telling my dad to resize them for her :heh:

file.php

I've never dug a diamond ring, much less 3 gold rings in one spot... I know my dad's enjoying his Labor Day off and I hope you all are too! Thanks for looking =)

Holy crap those are beautiful... :yikes:

Wow. I can only Dream of a find like that. I went to a local park today. Worked my backside off digging clad and pull tabs. No gold. No silver. I did dig $7.70 in clad. Pass congratulations along to your Dad.

Ahhhhhhhhhh nothing like a multiple ring day!

Nice stuff

Mason Jarr said:
Nice. I don't know what kind of machine Dad's swinging, but it's likely paid for now!

He uses an AT Pro. Both of the bigger rings VDI @ 57 and the engagement VDI @ 47