Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

500 Year Old Silver Coin

historyrevisited

Have had this little woodland ive been wanting to detect. In the summer months the land was just too over grown to detect. I thought id return in the winter months where it had died back a bit. Here is what happened. I will be defiantly be returning back to this patch before it all grows back. Hope you enjoy. 🥈🔨👨‍🦯🙏. Simplex , GB 90,Park 1, Iron Audio 2

Have had this little woodland ive been wanting to detect. In the summer months the land was just too over grown to detect. I thought id return in the winter months where it had died back a bit. Here is what happened. I will be defiantly be returning back to this patch before it all grows back. Hope you enjoy. 🥈🔨👨‍🦯🙏. Simplex , GB 90,Park 1, Iron Audio 2

Congrats! Looks like you did good on treasure hunting the woodlands! I pray more trips pay off as well! Also, Welcome to the Forum! Ma

Awesome.
Congratulations.
I would Love to be ground like that.
Location like that I'd dig everything.
All I can hope for is some Aztec treasure in the Ohio valley. LoL
😁
Hernán Cortés spoke of a pyramid of skulls and they took him for a madman and a liar. Five hundred years later, history proves him right. You should never lose hope.. 😉