Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6000/di pro sl question:surrender:

thepest

My 6000/di pro sl didn't come with the original 950 blue max coil... Does anyone know what the brandy new 950 equivelent would be????
it was suggested that a " ulc 950 " from a PRL-1 industrial detector would be the right one... Does anyone know for sure??? before i spend the money:confused:

You can still pick up a Blue Max or Black Max quite easily in the classified section. The 950 coils for the Prizm & DFX are not compatible.

The PRL-1 detector runs at 6.5 (kHz)
I'm not sure what the 6000 di pro runs at but if its the same as the other ,the coils would be compatible

I can't find documentation anywhere that tells me if the 6000/di pro sl is a 6.59 kHz detector...
I did find that the 5900/Di Pro SL runs at 6.59 kHz. ... but are they the same machine???:shrug:

thepest said:
I can't find documentation anywhere that tells me if the 6000/di pro sl is a 6.59 kHz detector...
I did find that the 5900/Di Pro SL runs at 6.59 kHz. ... but are they the same machine???:shrug:

I would phone Whites .
They would know for sure and they are very helpful.

"Blue Max" series of coils that work on the 6000 & 5900 Di Pro SLs, XLT's, Quantum II, Quantum XT and QXT Pros, Classic III Plus, Classic III SL, Classic ID, IDX and IDX Pro, 6000 Pro XL and XL Pro, and several other models.

Many of these used to be listed as operating at 6.591 kHz, that that was rounded to 6.59 kHz, and then later rounded to 6.6 kHz. They are all interchangeable. The list includes at least the: