Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

925 ring and silver rosie

Larbear2

I had not found any sterling jewelry for a while but that changed with my hunt tonight. Went to one of the local high schools, started out searching grassy islands in the parking areas. Found a fair amount of clad and a junk ring that might be a sign language ring. It has an open palm hand with the thumb touching the fingers, might be kinda hard to see in the photo.

Wandered over to the girls softball field hoping to find a ring but just more clad and trash. Made my way to the football field and near one of the goal posts I found the 925 ring. 70 vdi signal only down about 2 inches. More clad and trash on the football field.

Decided to end the hunt but I would keep swinging the F70 as I made my way back to the rig. We all do that, right? Crossed the baseball outfield, no signals. As I crossed the right field foul line, took a few more steps and got a soft, repeatable signal. Down about 3 inches was a shiny dime, it looked silver. Sure enough, a 53 S. Was a good way to end the hunt.

Hope you are all staying safe, good luck and happy hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 154
Silver dime, silver piece of jewelry, some coffee money and fresh air and exercise, now that's a mighty fine day. :thumbup: HH jim tn

I just went out today with jkline to the baseball diamonds. He had his etrac with a new smaller coil and I put my 5” on the F5. We both got a lot of trash a few clad. Interesting, I was able to get much closer to the chain link backstop fence than he could and pulled several dimes I missed previously with the 11”DD I normally use. One surprise was a four scene Catholic pendant marked STER that was about 3-4” off the metal post! Sometimes smaller is better! Congrats on the 925 ring!!!

I just went out today with jkline to the baseball diamonds. He had his etrac with a new smaller coil and I put my 5” on the F5. We both got a lot of trash a few clad. Interesting, I was able to get much closer to the chain link backstop fence than he could and pulled several dimes I missed previously with the 11”DD I normally use. One surprise was a four scene Catholic pendant marked STER that was about 3-4” off the metal post! Sometimes smaller is better! Congrats on the 925 ring!!!

Congrats Ronstar on the STER pendant. Sometimes smaller is better.