Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A bit of humor.......

Ronstar

Went down to a city south of us today, my turn to drive so jkline jumped on board. Nice park so hoping maybe a good day. Not much in the beginning for me but did find four dimes and a penny all stacked together. Since this was a place new to us we just kinda wandered about. There was a church group meeting in one area, a day care group for the church goers, and a few people just relaxing.
There is a big ball diamond in the one corner and jkline made the cursory sweep around the backstop and baselines so I opted for the outfield. Started swinging and hit hard and clear 90-92 on the F75. Promising. First thing I see at about three inches is clear and sparkly. Ok, breathe. Carefully get under it and lift and more sparkles.😳.
I have a small 2” semiautomatic handgun pendant or broach. Deflate. Looks like costume jewelry with fake diamonds all over it. Crap.
Get home later and decide to update my kids on the finds for the day. Text all four. Went something like this....... Well, went down to Clarkston and swang my thang! Found 2 quarters. 7 dimes, and a small gun. Hit send.
You know how kids (even tho all adults) never ever all answer at once? Guess what.... Replys: Whaaaaat?Say that again....?! Huh?...Did the cops come????
Now I’m a bit confused as to the outpouring of inquisitiveness..... go back reread what I sent, whoops.....left out the words “junk jewelry” before gun.
Nice to know they actually read what I send them!!!!

Attachments

• 57313E87-2C77-4D60-9221-D6D07F5580B7.jpeg
    57313E87-2C77-4D60-9221-D6D07F5580B7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93