Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A close up of some of my finds!...

A

Anonymous

The Mint-Like Condition quarters, the 1950-D Wheat Cent, Piglet of the Winnie the Pooh Works, and the Fat Cats Bowl Token! I know the gooood Stuuuuff is older silver, gold, & etc. but these are better than nothing!
Another beautiful day....heading for a hunted out school ground as soon as the kids are gone for the day!
I guess I'm a glutton for punishment...might not be able to move at all tomorrow!
God Bless & HH!
MO-Granny

Know what you mean - but I think about the time in the future when I wont be able to go out and realize "these are the good old days". John on another forum is 76 and still swinging so I have him to model. steve in so az

be okay if it weren't for my emphysema, bronchitis and osteo-arthritis which makes me slow-moving & breathless, so I tend to keep too much weight for my height! But I'm still alive and able to do something!
Keep digging those coins, treasures & goodies!
God Bless & HH!
MO-Granny

Went to the private school instead of the other one! I did go to it at first, but the school busses were all parked waiting for the kids, so I circled and came back to the one I have permission to hunt! After about 2-1/2 hrs of walking and searching for a good spot, I finally ended up with 12-Quarters, 15-Dimes, 8-Nickels & 26-Pennies for a total of 61 Coins in the amt of $5.16.
It got rather windy but enjoyed the afternoon!
I would rather find 26 Quarters like I did yesterday than 26 pennies, but that is the way life goes, so just happy to find something and not come home skunked!
I'm really feeling tired from all that walking though! Hope I don't get too sore!
God Bless & HH!
MO-Granny
P.S. I also found a nice Wisconsin Quarter...my first one but it's minted in Philadelphia! I will look closely for any errors, but probably aren't any!

I like reading about your finds. Take care and God Bless.