Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple more colonial buttons.

woodchiphustler

Hunted in the Goldfield Program. Cleared building lot with moderate trash. Will post up some finds soon.

How do you like that program? I've never used it, but last hunt I used "Full Tones" and one of Andy's programs #13 I think...and so far it's been pretty good in the heavy trash. Full tones is nice because I don't have to yank off the phones to see the VDI - but this detector has SOOOO many different modes for almost every situation which is more than what I need for my style of hunting, but the discoveries in trash have been amazing so far! Dug a 3" clad dime but thought it was deeper, at the bottom of the hole around 6-7" there were two 5-inch long iron nails that Deus ignored completely!!!

Two feet away I dug another clad dime around 3" and the pinpointer told me of something else in the hole...sure enough, more long iron nails were directly under that dime. I'm learning as I go like so many others - but don't mind digging those iffy targets at times. I dig a lot of old brass incandescent light bulb bases that come in around 55-65 @8K but don't mind doing so -eventually there will be a nice gold goodie there somewhere!

Just out of curiosity why did you choose that program over the others?

Just to see what it can do . I was also looking for a little more depth in that field.