Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple new AT Pro videos

Bill_S

Went to an old military school and brought the camera. Nothing real good but just having some better weather to detect in was nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OWiWEJqJds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdWlWjfPQYg

I like watching videos where the detector sound and ID are included, you have some of that but then started turning it into a pinpointer and finds video. Did like the parts where you showed the detector shots though. Too many videos are shot showing the hole already dug and the target in the dirt proclaiming them as detector videos when they are really finds videos and then some of them are questionable as to being realistic. When you show the detector finding an item, then digging it and pulling it out, it takes away almost any doubt. I realize then you need 2 people but those videos are the best ones. JMHO.

You are right, it would take two people to get some real good shots and would take a whole lot more time. Maybe I will see if I can get some more detector shots and sounds on the next one. Its just hard to hold the camera and swing the detector and keep the camera focused on the screen and not get glare and keep it on the display screen I have an idea how to fix that part though. I am not sure what people want to see in videos. I thought some people might not like to see someone dig for a minute or two and wanted to get right to the finds.

Nice video what were your settings on the AT would like to hear more of hearing the maching work are you in pro mode what is you disc for iron..

Being a new machine it would be nice to hear and see it all what the iron disc does and so forth what are your settings things like that would be cool on a new machine.

I like the videos! Good Job, Better than mine! Also, you displayed issues that other detectors have problems with (nail and coin ,classic). The video did show depth and some audio and good narration. Keep them coming. You could also add some Girls in bikinis shooting guns! LOL