Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Cross cub scout mechanical pencil...

REVIER

I have dug a zillion of those neckerchief slides and a couple of scout knives, and I have seen other scout items found like pins and rings but I have never seen anyone post about a find like this.
Pretty cool...I have quite enough neck slides in my collection already so at least it is different.

Came in as a solid and steady 54 on the F2 which could have been huge gold but is mostly large can slaw 99% of the time for me.
Another reason I dig all solid signals...you never know.

Also the gold accents on these black "Classic Century" models appear to be plated with 23k gold.
The gold is coming off the top and bottom pieces a bit but the pocket clip is fine and all left black marks on my cleaning cloth just like gold so...bonus!

Not counting it as a real gold find, however, because it is just plated.

That's cool. I also have a butt load of slides and many badges and knives. I don't have a good ink pin like that. I was a boy scout. Got Eagle Scout. Than I was a leader for over 20 years. Every year when scout camp is over I go their to hunt. Them kids loose everything. I have found cell phones and I-pads. I like your pin... KEN