Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A good week in the field with silver hammereds all in a video :)

Ziggy J

A good week in the field

So finding this lovely 1941 Half crown rounds up a great week with the DeepTech Vista X

Video here....

Had around 5 silvers including 3 hammered coins at various depths and many other bits and bobs.

The Vista X really is a versatile machine and I only use part of this Detectors options due to I’ve not the need to use either the high or alternative discrimination settings.

For those that park hunt or have issues with various unwanted items then you won’t find another Vista in the DeepTech range with the capabilities of the X to deal with such situations.

It’s nice now to have a true all round analog detector in the range and this is being reflected in the positive comments being left by others around the word that are using it.

Thinks soon I will have to do a review video and show just how informative this New Vista X Really is a s it’s capabilities on some live digs if I can arrange it.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Aaron

DeepTech Metal Detectors

https://www.facebook.com/deeptech.metal.detectors/